1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is the owner of the website with the following details: Valora Marine Ingredients, with Company Tax Code B 15 717 663 and business address at Bodión, s/n 15930 Boiro (A Coruña).
2. Data processed, purposes and conservation period
2.1 Data processed: For the purpose of processing an enquiry or contact request submitted to the Owner; subscribing to our bulletins or newsletters; or for a possible recruitment process, either organised by the Owner or via an unsolicited application submitted by the user, data must be provided when filling out the available forms, ensuring that obligatory fields indicated therein are completed.
Certain data may be provided while browsing, including the IP address assigned by your provider or certain social profiles linked to the user.
2.2 Purposes: Data shall be processed for the following purposes:
1. Contact: Emails and telephone numbers provided for contact purposes shall be used to effectively respond to any questions asked.
2. Sending CVs: Data on CVs shall be used in candidate selection processes, both current and future, although the Owner reserves the right to directly erase the information provided.
2.3 Conservation: The conservation period shall be:
1. Contact: Data shall be processed to manage replies or enquiries, and deleted once completed.
2. Sending CVs: Data shall be processed for a period of two years following receipt, unless the user sends a request for cancellation at any time before said period expires.
3. Exercise of rights
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not their personal data is being processed. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data and request the rectification of inaccuracies or, as the case may be, their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request the purpose limitation principle of the processing of data or object to the processing thereof, in which case we shall only hold the data to file or defend claims.
To this end, users may write to: Comité de Privacidad, Bodión, s/n 15930 Boiro (A Coruña) or email firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases including a photocopy of the national ID document or equivalent supporting documentation.
Should users choose to exercise their right to portability, their data shall be sent to the new Controller.
4. Legitimacy of Data Processing
The legal grounds for processing the data provided is the user’s consent to having his or her personal data processed for one or several specific purposes, as well as for the performance of a contract in which the user is a party, or in order to take steps prior to entering in to the contract. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
5. Recipients and disclosures
Data shall not be disclosed to third parties or be subject to international data transfers.